I used to be an avid coffee drinker but would constantly find myself anxious and jittery from the caffeine. Since I started drinking herbal teas that feeling is no longer present and I look forward to my morning cup of hot chai tea with aloe. Here are some positive benefits of herbal teas.
- Enhances your eye health
- Reduces your risk of stroke
- Sharpens your memory
- Improves your digestion
- Curbs your stress and anxiety
Herbal teas that I recommend:
- Approximately 85 mg of caffeine per serving
- Jump-starts thermogenic (metabolic) activity*
- Boosts the feeling of energy*
- Provides antioxidant support
- Instant and low-calorie
- Mix a little more than ½ teaspoon (1.7 g) of Herbal Tea Concentrate with 6 to 8 fl. oz. of hot or cold water.
- Enjoy two servings per day
*Gluten-free, except for the packets in Original and Lemon, and Cinnamon 102g bottle.